Address for Correspondence: EAACTS,
SRI of Heart Surgery and Organ Transplantation, Togolok Moldo Str 3/1 Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
The constituent assembly of the Eurasian Association Cardiothoracic Surgeons - EAACTS was held on 19th January 2018 at Golden Tulip hotel in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. The following organizations act as constituent bodies of Association:
- Scientific-Research Institute of Heart Surgery and Organ Transplantation by the Ministry of Health of Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
- Center of Postgraduate Education and Research, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
- Research-Clinical Center of Cardiac Surgery and Transplantation, Taraz, Republic of Kazakhstan
The constituent organizations presented the scope, goals and types of activities of Association (Fig. 1-3). The delegates from Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Russia, representing interests of different cardiothoracic surgery centers participated in the Constituent Assembly: Scientific-Research Institute of Heart Surgery and Organ Transplantation, Research-Clinical Center of Cardiac Surgery and Transplantation, Russian Research Center of Surgery by academician BV.Petrovsky, National Hospital of Kyrgyz Republic, National Center of Tuberculosis, Medical-Rehabilitation Unit of Administration Staff of President of Kyrgyz Republic, Medical Center ``Cardio Asia Plus``, departments of Propaedeutic and Facultative Surgery of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Bishkek City Clinical Hospital n 1, and multi-profile clinic ``KAMEK`` (Fig. 4).
Eurasian Association of Cardiothoracic surgeons is the noncommercial organization, created by constituent bodies, representing and protecting interests of specialists in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery.
The main goal of EAACTS is to concentrate creative potential of cardiothoracic surgeons aimed to solve the actual scientific and clinical practice problems in cardio-thoracic surgery.
The main aims of association are:
1. Promotion of research in the area of cardiothoracic surgery;
2. Provide an aid in research and clinical practice for the members of association, young researchers and physicians, contribute to development of the system of medical education and continuous development of professional qualification of specialists
3. To develop collaboration between members of association, as well as establish partnership with international and regional organizations, functioning in the frame of the scope and goals of association.
The activities of association are based on principle of transparency and voluntary work.
For detailed description of goals, activities and membership rules visit website at www.cardiosurgery.kg
Constituent organizations of EAACTS
Figure 1. Presentation of the Director of Research-Clinical Center of Cardiac Surgery and Transplantation, Taraz, Republic of Kazakhstan - Seitkhan Djoshibayev
Figure 2. Presentation of the Director of Scientific-Research Institute of Heart Surgery and Organ Transplantation by the Ministry of Health of Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic –Jamal Ashimov
Figure 3. Videotranslation of message of the Director of Center for Postgraduate Education and Research - Gulmira Kudaiberdieva
Figure 4. Delegates of the Constituent Assembly of the Eurasian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons